1. Connect the actuator output shaft to the designed moving part, otherwise actuator
may running without moving forward & reverse. There's a pre-drilled mounting hole in the
output shaft end also provided with mounting flange so it's easy to assemble and fix.
2. Make sure there's enough degree of freedom of the moving parts, without any mechanical
restricting or blocking otherwise, it may harm or break the actuator and mechanical parts.
3. Supply the right input voltage & frequency.
4. Follow the electrical actuator duty cycle as specified.
5. Actuator has inbuilt switches & Torque switches. Client must reset a limit switch in the upper
limit and lower limit by himself to ensure the output shaft can stop automatically when arrive limit position.
6. Actuator shall work under the rated loading, it's not allowed to increase loading beyond rated load.
7. Please note the electrical actuator working environment IP Grade, please follow the allowed waterproof grade instructions.
8. Do not operate actuator with improper wiring.
9. Improper sealing of cable glands resulting in water insertion inadvertently damaging all electrical & electronic parts.
10. Do not operate actuator in manual mode while Actuator in electrical mode.